Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fuck, why?

Dealing with the same old wounds again, women huh? Why do they have to be so pretty. In the words of Aristophanes "living with women is hell, living without women is hell". So this girl I liked (the one with the boy friend "dream girl" as we shall call her) invites me to her birthday. I think "ok why not I'll go". But as the day comes closer, I start to regret saying yes and wanting to back out. Now I usually trust my gut, but my friend, you know being a friend and knowing I was going through some shit said "hey man sjut come, have fun eat good food". Food was shit, people sucked and had no fun. That and seeing the girl and her boyfriend eating together made me want to punch someone. Being the gentleman I am, I left mid way our of fury and obligation to my volunteering job (which didn't need me that day). In retrospect, it was a waste of time. I could have been looking over my paper or masturbating. Either way, I wish I didn't go.

4 comments:

dylanio21 said...

I love reading your updates my brother in the struggle that is the life of a heterosexual male.
Keep up the awesome shit !

CentOS Files said...

Hey man

Hope none of your friends or family have been affected by all the bad stuff going around in the Philippines.

tissuekins said...

Thanks guys
Dylanio: Thanks man, nice to see someone enjoys my rants of fury.

CentOS: I live in canada, but my gramps got affected. But he'll live. Thanks for the concern.

dylanio21 said...

You're welcome.
I understand and agree 90% of the time bro.
I think it's so hard to like women and not be an asshole pretty much.